August 29, 2012

Dear FQII

Dear Fantasy Quest II,

I have to say that the whole thing was crazy and was a blast. I was part of Team Verdana's team in assisting the foreign and special guests for the event.

It's been a very busy, busy day for me. All the memories I have of the event is deemed unforgettable. It may be tiring and exhausting doing my duties for Team Verdana, but every bit of them was fucking worth it.

What happened last FQII was such a blur but I do know that I had fun. The crazy things we have done, the awesome photoshoots etc. etc. Though I barely saw my friends that day because it was such a busy day. Most of the time, I was inside the VIP room and VIP area.


Despite the hectic day, I am very happy that I was able to showcase and cosplay Seth Nightroad of Trinity Blood there. I worked and slaved over her costume for like 2 and half months and actually being able to cosplay her there was something I can call an accomplishment in my years of cosplay.

Photo by z3LL
Photo by Roxwindy
I realized that having a costume so grand as this is not suitable for me being one of the head marshalls for the guests. But heck no regrets. I think my huge hat fulfilled its purpose that day hehehe. You can ask the people who was with me that day.

The highlight of the day would probably meeting Yuegene Fay again. I have to say her fans are crazy man. Whe she went out on the catwalk, fangirl screams can be heard all over the venue. Even after that, she is being followed by her fans. The meet and greet had a long line. 

Fay cosplayed Kise from Kuroro no Basuke and in the evening she transformed into Tokiya Ichinose from Uta Pri.

Besides Fay, like I told you in my blog entry what to watch out for FQII, it's not only her who graced the event. Other guests like the Singapore-based cosplayer blogger Kaika also came. She already posted an article about he event. Do please read her entry here. I bet she has a lot of things to say unlike me who will just spazz here hahaha.

Yuegene Fay as Tokiya Ichinose
Photo by Jrjsiaron
Kaika as Shiemi
Photo by Jrjsiaron
Besides Kaika, friends from Singapore, cosplayers Viospace, Reiko, Christy & Naoya also attended the event. Vio already blogged her experience in the event. You can read it here.

Viospace & Christy
Photo by Roxwindy

Chirsty
Photo by Dreamshot

Naoya
Photo by z3LL
And of course the cute and adorable Malaysian cosplayer Jac Lavena also attended the event.

Jac Lavena
Photo by Roxwindy
Along with these awesome cosplayers, are their photographer friends namely Nik, KC, Jameskiller & Roxwindy. Yes, FQII manage to bring in these awesome and lovely guests.

Because of the venue, a lot of cosplayers in amazing costumes also came. Too bad I didn't see all of them but it was a sight to see.

Following photos were from Roxwindy and James Ryan Siaron












I know there are more awesome photos out there especially in facebook. Of course in events like these, its normal to herpderp, camwhore and have fun with your friends. Despite the oh so busy and crazy sched I had for FQII. I manage to herpderp with people during the event proper ^^

Taking a photo with Kai, Luna & Vio during meet and greet
Photo | Viospace

Bombed group shot!
Photo | Viospace
w/ Yuu & Kuri, my lovelies
Photo | Red

w/ my Mahal Vio. Yes I am her newest addition to her harem lol
Photo | Viospace

w/ the awesome Kaika of TCC
Photo | Kaika

w/ the ever bishie Naoya
Polaroid shot | Naoya
It was really a fun and an amazing event that until now I am having a post-event syndrome. NOT FAIR!!! T^T Anyway I am looking forward for FQIII. Definitely. More power to the organizing team 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)