December 11, 2012

AFA12: Day 0 + Extra Days

NAIA at 4 AM
Hello. Lol. This is like SUPER LATE BLOGPOST and SUPER LONG POST of my trip to Singapore last month but I can't just not blog about the non-AFA stuff that happened during my stay there.

Let me start with Day 0. As usual like my trip to SG last year for AFA, I took the 5AM frikking flight. I was with my partner Devian Gray in this flight. I am okay with this kind of flight because there's so much free time as soon as we landed in Singapore.

Saw Ate Jewel, Kuya Robert and Charmie at NAIA too. Who would thought we would have the same flight? LOL.

Upon checking in, I was overweight by 1 Kilogram but I got lucky because they let me off and I didn't have to pay for the extra baggage. I only have 20Kg check-in baggage. I bought too many gifts for friends overseas OTL but it's okay. Lesson learned. Next time, I'm getting a 30Kg baggage limit LOL.
As Devian Gray and I settled on our seats, I literally KO-ed. I woke up and we were near SG already -_-;;; Well at least I managed to get some snooze. I remember not getting some sleep last year and I suffered greatly for it.

Upon arriving at the airport, to make things faster, I asked Devian Gray if he can get our baggage as I run to the Duty Free and buy Vodka for my sister since it's my gift to her for her birthday. I thank Devian for this :3

Super thanks to my mahal Vio, Jesuke and Vic for picking us up at the airport ;A;.

All of us except for Ate Jewel, Kuya Robert and Charmie stayed at The Hive at Serangoon Road. We stayed there last year and we love the accommodations there. As soon as we got there, we got to meet Nikki, Chesra and Cha who were there a day before us.

As soon as we settled in, Vio mahal had to go for her shoot while Jesuke & Vic along with Charmie, Ate Jewel and Kuya Robert took us all for Chicken Rice ^^.


Credits to Nikki


Credits to Nikki

After that, the group separated. Our group w/ Vic went to Bugis to do some shopping while Jesuke, Charmie, Kuya Robert and Ate Jewel went off to somewhere else.

I didn't shop that much but I did buy something for myself and a gift for SnowFallSlasher. Nikki and Cha shopped a lot I think. I was with them and it was my first time to hear them speak Chinese XD It was something new and I was observing them with glee. Devian Grey was shopping for lingerie (ITS FOR HIS COSPLAY OKAY) and Aruki was shopping for our T&B casual/deito shoot.

Super thanks to Vic for helping us out!!

After shopping, we all went back to our hostel because Nikki, Cha and Chesra needed to prepare for their shoot with Erving and Giann. I had to rest a bit and also went out on my own to assist two lovely boys at EXPO. Friday was their rehearsal day and they need one helper to be there. When I was traveling from Boonkeng to EXPO I felt like I was traveling from Quezon City to Paranaque using public transportation 0_o;;; It was that FAR!

After assisting the boys, I returned to the hostel almost to midnight. Took the cab already because I was too tired to use the SMRT. Thus Day 0 ended for me.

Then Day 1 & Day 2 of AFA went by and it was Day 3. LOL

Day 3 meant the Tiger & Bunny shoot I have with Aruki at Marina Bay Sands with RoxWindy and Paolo


Super thanks to Devian Grey who served not just as Saikang but also as a Photographer for this shoot!

This shoot is probably the most carefree and easiest shoot I have ever done. Everything looked so natural for us. LOL.

Also Zeph joined us for lunch ^^. We had so much fun chatting during lunch but after that I had to leave because of my sister's dinner party. She lived in Tampines which is so far from where we are shooting. During my journey there I was mistaken by a local by a woman. Hahahaha I think its because I easily adapted to the Singaporean accent so there XD.

After the dinner party, I managed to catch up on the evening shoot. Lunaru, Devian Grey, Abu, Naoya & Quakey were shooting UtaPri at MBS w/ z3LL, Rej and Xeno as their photogs. At the same time, side by side Aruki is having a shoot with Zeph with William as their photog! Kaeki was there helping them out. LOL They were doing Tiger & Bunny casual shoot also.

w/ Zeph and Aruki *u*

Photo by William ^^b

After the shoot, we came across Skye, Nik, Ashteyz, Kaika, Cvy, Saku and a lot more. They just came from a party that night. It was awesome to see them before we parted ways. I remember chasing Nik when I saw him passing by. So shocked I chased after him XD

After that we ate a very late dinner. It's a good thing it was a holiday the next day XD. We had dinner at McDo (DONTJUDGEUSOKAY). It was the only thing opened that night XD


I remember going to McDo, we had to cross the street and guess what Nik had us do? HE HAD US JAYWALK!!! LOLOLOLOL fun times.

Anyway, it was pretty late when we returned to the hostel. Lunaru and I had a bad encounter with this rude Korean guy at the hostel thanks to that French guy for saving us. Too bad he left pretty early, I've wanted to thank him more to what he did for us. It was so freaky that Luna and I had to share beds for that night -_-;;;

Anyway for Day 4 I was left along with Erving while the rest had to go home XD. My flight back was like in the early wee hours the next day that means I had to be at the airport at 9PM or so. Thanks to Yuanie for driving me around and to Saku who accompanied us that day.

They took us to this restaurant where we ate goodylicious snacks. OMG I miss the food we ate there T^T

MILO DINOSAUR ;A;

French Toast Goodness
The peanut butter on this french toast is to die for!!!!
MOUNTAIN OF MANGO LOVE which I accidentally destroyed huhuhuhuhu OTL
hanks to Erving who invited Tenka to join us, I managed to meet Tenka before I leave SG!!! Weee <3

w/ Tenka, Yuanie & Saku

Me & Tenka ^^

After that, we roamed around buying stuff at Daiso, looking at Toy figurines and stuff. Before we know it, it's dinner time! Saku was able to arrange a dinner with Vio & Christy for me T^T. Also got to meet Kaika before I left too! I realized I didn't have a proper photo with you Kaika T^T

Bye-Bye Kaika T^T Lol our faces

Me & Vio <3

me w/ Christy & Saku who I married that day XD

me & Yuanie

After dinner it was time for me to go to the airport. Thanks to Roger, Yuanie's friend for driving us there. Thanks to Yuanie, Saku, Roger & Yuanie for staying with me until I checked in and had to go T^T.

I totally KO-ed on my flight back to the Philippines. Never again will take a flight like this going back. WHAT WAS I THINKING? OTL.

Nevertheless the extra days I've stayed in SG was worth it. So much feels and fun times. Will never forget it.
Until next time!! Definitely for COSFEST I SHALL GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)