April 08, 2013

Maid2Travel: To Baguio I go this summer

Oh April you are one month I looked forward to. One major reason is that I'll be going to Baguio. It's been ages since I went there and now I am going back to attend an event.

Yup, I will be attending Maid2Travel on April 20-21, 2013. This will be my first time attending an event outside Manila. I've been attending cosplay/anime events outside the Philippines since 2010 but never an event outside Manila.

I'll be bunking in with a good friend of mine ^_~. You know who you are. We will be room mates again teehee.

I can't wait to see my Baguio coser friends AJ and Rui again. Hehehe it was AME 2013 when we last met. To Sammy dear, I will be seeing you soon ohohohohoho.

Here are the following activities and contest that you can join if you are going to Maid2Travel. 








To those who are going to Maid2Travel. See you guys there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)