December 08, 2013

The Most Craziest THING EVER


Okay, okay I am starting this post with a WHAT THE- I DONT EVEN- look and yes the people behind me are errr... /cuesin dramaticmusicNOT

No seriously this "thing" happened just yesterday and I was part of it. YOU READ IT RIGHT! I am fff part of it and hawt damn I ffff proud that I am! Rak en roll baybeh!



So, yesterday it was one of my cosplay photographer friend's (Alain) going away party aka despedida ^^b. He is going to Australia for better opportunities and a better life. Good for you man, good for yew! Well, I was invited and apparently him and some other cosplay photographers were planning this YOLOCosplayPhotographerDisneyShoot for some time now. Since Alain is leaving for Australia this 25th of December, these lovely boys decided to held the shoot during the despedida party. 

Annnddd... I volunteered to be their makeup-artist / FAIRY GODMOTHER \o/. Along with me is my good friend Kasai who is the other fairy godmother of these lovely boys ^^b

Me and Kasai

Make-up time!!
Photo by Paololzki

The whole day is load of craziness and utter madness but hey IT'S THE FUCKING BEST THING EVER THIS 2013 AND DAMN I AM PROUD I WAS THERE TO WITNESS THIS!

WARNING! As Dr. McCoy would say you might need eye and brain bleach but HEED WARNING FROM ME! NO BASHING NO RUDE COMMENTS! THIS WAS DONE OUT OF PURE FUN! IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO BE JUST BE A DICK GET FUCK OFF MY BLOG!

HI ARIEL!

MY PRIDE AND JOY!! Woohoo Vesty!

SO FIERCE JASMINE! Wooohoo Bri!

Kasai w/ lovely "princesses"

AHAHAHAHAHA LAWL

STILL LOL-ING? WANT MORE?

Good times Jon :))
MORE LAWL

Dear Jam you rocking Snow White

HI James :)

Yo gais!

Lololol, sorry I am still hyped and still can't get over the epicness of this!!! Hahahaha. But you know what, despite the what the fuckery of this shoot, if there is one thing that these cosplay photographers have reminded me on that fateful day is that COSPLAY IS ABOUT FUN AND SHOULD BE ABOUT HAVING FUN!!!

This is why I love you guys sooo much and made me love you guys more :3 Thank you for the osm and epic day guys!

Anyway more pics!!!

Me and Ralph

Meet the Prince, the unfortunate Prince :)) Love you Ralph! All the good fun! If you're a friend of mine in FB and browsed my album of this epic day you would KNOW WHY :))

Me, Kasai and Kristine <3

Meet my twin Reika Amakura <3

Me and my wonder twin Kasai ^^b

Weeeee~~~~


Before I end this blog, a big big big shout out to ALAIN RAFER! Dude, I wish you all the best! Good luck in Australia!!! Woohoo! It will be an osm adventure for you!!

GET READY FOR THIS AUSTRALIA!

AND TO END THIS BLOG I PRESENT TO YOU THE LOVELY MS. DISNEY PRINCESSES 2013! FUCKYEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)