March 23, 2014

ROAR



I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
- Katy Perry-



It was a busy day for me. I was part of the interview panel for the new applicants of CNPH and yeah a bit of get together with friends.

Jeans | Terranova
Shoes | Hyacinth

I wore the new shoes, lovely UK patterned creepers. Another creeper to my arsenal. Don't hate me because I'm a creeperholic okay?

Top | Off Brand

The top I was wearing was one of tops I bought in Baguio during my trip there last February. Fell in love with the word print. YEAH HEAR ME ROAR!


Trying to deviate a bit from girly rock attire for a moment here but yeah I miss dressing up like this. Simple but rocking.

My hair is also originally purple but it kind of faded away to pink and now my hair is 2-toned. Pink and Purple. Just loving it :3

Ear Cuff | Forever21

Ear cuffs are my vanity at the moment hurhurhur

Skull Ring | Vintage
Fingerless Glove | Landmark

And yes a simple skull ring and dainty fingerless glove to finish the whole attire. Forgive my glittery fingers :))

Thanks to Dycee for the photos :3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)