September 07, 2014

LLAP

Hello there, it’s been awhile since I posted something fashion related here. Anyway, gonna share this look to you.

Photo by Lanz Chester Enterina aka Kuroseirei :3


The sleeveless top I am wearing is a shirt I bought during NEXCON, a sci-fi convention held months ago. Anything Star Trek is my thing especially if it surround TOS and Reboot. Anything Spock or Jim Kirk related is my lady jam.



The shirt is too big for me, it’s size XL and it’s a men’s shirt. I got a pair of scissors and cut the sleeves away and wala! Instant sleeveless top.




I love jean shorts. Shorts are like my next best thing after skinny jeans hehehe. Bought this shorts at Hot Kiss in the SM Department Store.

The bag I am carrying is a bag from AAPE By A BATHING APE. Saw this bag last year in American Boulevard and I know it’s the bag for me. No question asked.

Shoes are from Clover Vintage Boutique. An online shop whose owner Clar is based in Baguio. I love these pair of shoes because of the spikes at the back. When I saw it I could not resist it and bought it. Im a sucker for shoes like these :)))



The stockings I am wearing is a freebie I got from Clover Vintage Boutique. ^^b yes I love freebies, who doesn’t?

That’s all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)