January 24, 2015

I DONT WANT MEN WANT ME


Hello there this is my first OOTD for 2015. ^^/



Weeks ago, me and a couple of girlfriends went out and watched Night in the Museum 3. We were all Robin Williams fan and we wanted to watch his last movie before he died. Such feels in the movie. I cannot #goodbyelarry

I decided to slip into my more feminine side and wore this long red skirt given to me as a Christmas present.


The skirt is from Una Rosa. When I saw this displayed before I fell in love with it and I promised I'll buy it after the holidays because shopping during the holiday season is a bummer. Who would thought, this will be given to me as a present. Thank youuu Bri! ^____^


The statement shirt I'm wearing is from Pull & Bear. I love the written message there. In front it says I DONT WANT MEN.



The back of the shirt say MEN WANT YOU ME. Such message! I LIKE! :)))


This pair of chunky heels were bought from Scene Stealer. I don't like wearing sandals or open  toe shoes but this is an exception. It's so light and comfy~~


I didn't accessorize that much during that day but wearing this lovely ring from For Isabela is just right. 

You might notice that I am wearing a long skirt which I seldom wear. Well, for some reason long skirts are starting to appeal to me, specially the lace & chiffon types. Hehehe. So anyway that's my first OOTD for year 2015~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)