February 01, 2015

White Silence



Few weeks ago, met up with a couple of friends. My dear friend Lanz needed some subjects for his homework. I took the opportunity to have an OOTD shot yay~




I'm wearing the top I recently bought from PackThis! The brand is ROCOCO. I simply love the asymmetrical design of the top. Pure love! As for the hosiery, I bought it from Forever21.


The skirt and the cardigan are from 2%. I'm hoping to buy more clothes from 2%. Loving the styles of their skirts hehehe.



Necklaces are not my thing but when I do wear one, I make it sure it's effing cool. The handcuff necklace was given to me by my dear frien Tricks Beat ^^. As for the serpent ring, I bought it at Yhansy

As you know, I love creepers. Creepers and boots are like my staple shoes. Lol. 


Shoes were bought from Scene Stealer. You can also see from the photo, a close-up look on my hosiery. Lovely right?

Again thanks to Lanz for the photos and if you are curious what was the homework photo was, here it is:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)