March 23, 2015

Pitch Black


It's been a long time since I made an outfit post. Hahahaha no time to shoot that's why. Anyway. I managed to shoot this last weekend. 



Last Saturday, I met up with a couple of friends to hang out and shoot. I wanted to spend time friends before I go off my tour to Japan this coming Friday. I DO HOPE I GET TO DO A OUTFIT POST THERE GDI. It's a fucking must ya knoooowwww.

Okay *cough* back to you regular programming.


I present my lovely lovely new boots from H&M. I bought it on SALE and I HAVE NO FRIGGING REGRETS. Jeans are from Terranova. I love Terranova jeans. They are my first to go store for jeans. Love the fitting and quality :3


Top is from Punk Rave. It's been awhile since I wore this top. It's absolutely sexy and comfy to wear. The shades I'm wearing is from Sprinto. Lovely pair of sunglasses I tell you. 


See the back? Now you know why I love it to bits :3 The bag was a gift from a good friend of mine. My dear Yuanie, I had this bag for years and it's still in top condition. Thank you very much sweetie!

Now you must be noticing the earrings I am wearing in the photo. 


This lovely gothic cross earrings that complimented my look last Saturday was  made by Tricks Beat of Tiny Beaders. I will be doing a blog about it soon. All I can say right now is that this earring is to DIE for and I am amazedballs on how well it was made.

Until next time and that's all for today!
PS: Thanks to Bri for the photos :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being one of my stars :)